Ice Making Machine
- Makes 16 bullet shaped ice cubes every 16 minutes
- Requires mains water connection
Bars can often require large quantities of ice on tap - especially for cocktails and mixed drinks. If you're not in the mood to constantly buy bags of ice then this ice making machine could be just what your bar is looking for.
This ice maker is compact and runs of the water mains allowing it to make a high output of ice cubes. Like all of our electrical equipment, we PAT test our ice machines prior to delivery.
- High quality insulation
- Adjustable feet
- 16 bullet shaped cubes every 16 minutes.
- Capacity : 4kg.
- Dimensions : H 590 x W 380 x D 477mm.
- Material : Stainless steel
- Output : 20kg/24hr.
- UK Standard plug fitted
- Power Type : 0.2kW, 220-240V 0.9 Amp single phase.
- Refrigerant : R134a.
- Refrigeration Finish : Stainless Steel
- Refrigeration Function : Ice Maker
- Refrigeration Type : Ice Maker
|Product Name||Ice Making Machine|